- Product Information
3M™ 6000 Series Half Face Respirator Spraying Kit (part number 6251).
The 3M 6251 respirator spraying kit gives you convenient A1P2 protection when handling chemicals and spraying paints.
- The 3M 6000 series half face mask is lightweight and low-profile
- Dual filters enhance breathability and minimise exhalation resistance
- Comfortable face piece for prolonged use
- Combination of 3M 5925 filters and 3M 6051 cartridges give you A1P2 protection
- For uses including spraying, degreasing, fibreglassing, chemical handling and printing
- Remember to store the respirator in the handy container to avoid moisture and contaminant exposure when not in use
- Note: Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints
- Kit includes:
- 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 6000 Series – Medium
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Organic Vapour Cartridges 6051, A1
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 5925, P2
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Filter Retainers 501
- 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
- 1 x pair of 3M™ No-Touch™ Earplugs P2000, Class 4
- 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
- 1 x Handy Storage Container.
The 3M 6251 spraying respirator kit is ideal for spraying paints and pesticides, handling chemicals, fibreglassing or degreasing. The kit features the durable 3M 6000 series half face respirator which is lightweight and has a slim profile.
This respirator spraying kit comes standard with 3M 5925 Particulate filters and 3M 6051 Organic Vapour cartridges, however other filters can be purchased separately for alternate applications. The 6000 series mask has a dual filter system, which helps to minimise breathing resistance. The filters simply lock into place by hand, ensuring a secure fit.
Also included with the face mask and respirator filters are a pair of earplugs, respirator cleaning wipes, a respirator maintenance guide and handy storage container to protect your mask when not in use.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos