The 3M Speedglas 9100 QR Safety and Welding Helmet allows welders to keep their safety helmet in place when moving between welding and non-welding tasks. The Speedglas 9100 QR features a welding helmet which can quickly be attached or removed via a Quick Release mechanism. The 9100XXi welding lens features True-View technology, Auto-On and an external button for grinding and memory modes, allowing welders to seamlessly switch between welding and grinding. Experience the largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision.
- Product Features
- Welder’s PPE Made in Sweden: All Speedglas 9100 welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- The Quick Release Rail Mechanism (QR)Even with gloved hands, you can easily attach or remove the 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 QR from the safety helmet. You never need to remove your safety helmet.
- Speedglas True-View Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- 3M Speedglas 9100 SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating 3M Speedglas 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- External GrindNeed to grind? With a press of the external button you have activated grind mode. Press it again and you’re back ready to weld.
- Set and Forget: Welding Equipment that Remembers YouPre-set your most frequently used welding settings and with the press of the external button you can seamlessly switch between different welding applications.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection) and AS/NZS1801 (head protection).
- Aerodynamic Exhaust Vents Vents remove exhaled air, keeping you cooler and your lens fog-free.
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding PPE is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: Speedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas helmets are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Head Protection - AS/NZS1801 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature External One-Touch Grind SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents Yes Head Harness N/A Safety Helmet Yes Required minimum protection factor N/A Air flow Level N/A Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
- Reviews & Ratings
Easy to use just clip off the welding shield when I don’t need it then clip it back on to weld. Really handy when im getting around site
Gotta say its pretty versatile and the quick attachment is genius
Product Rating Product Rating