The 3M Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air Welding & Safety Helmet with the Heavy Duty 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator PAPR offers welders up to 12 hours of continuous powered air respiratory protection. With the 9100 MP Air, welders can experience combined eye, head, face, optional hearing and powered air respiratory protection. The Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening lens with True-View gives you the largest viewing area on the market with Speedglas peripheral SideWindows. The welding helmet easily flips up to reveal a clear, high impact grinding visor while a built-in safety helmet provides overhead protection. The award-winning Adflo respirator gives welders a Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50.
- Product Features
- Speedglas, Number 1 in Welding PPE Speedglas released the first auto darkening welding shield ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding Equipment Made in Sweden: All Speedglas auto darkening welding helmets are made in Sweden with every auto lens still checked by hand.
- 5 Levels of Welding SafetyHead, Eye, Face, Respiratory and Hearing protection for welders.
- A Safety Helmet Designed for WeldingThe welding safety helmet is made from durable heat-resistant polycarbonate and conforms to Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS1801 for head protection.
- Protection from Welding Fume Super comfortable welding mask face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered clean air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Huge Clear Visor for Grinding and Weld Preparation A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding visor with 180 degree vision.
- 3M Speedglas True-View Welding Lens Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area for welding helmets available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating Speedglas welding helmet series 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Welding Arc Detection and Switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple Welding ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection), AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection), AS/NZS1801 (head protection) and AS/NZS1270 (optional hearing protection).
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding mask is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding Personal Protective Equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: Speedglas 9100 welding shields feature a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas helmets are built to last.
The Heavy Duty Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- One Hour Rapid Charge Heavy Duty Battery with Long LifeThe new Adflo heavy duty lithium-ion battery charges from 0-80% of its full capacity in approximately one hour and lasts approximately 12-14 hours depending on conditions (extends battery life by approximately 4 hours over the standard systems).
- Synonymous with welder’s respiratory protectionOne of the most popular PAPR’s in the world, the award-winning Adflo welding respirator has become synonymous with welder’s powered air protection and provides increased protection and comfort all day long.
- Because you only have one pair of lungs The Adflo PAPR provides a required minimum protection factor of 50 for mechanically and thermally generated particles and conforms to Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection).
- Exclusive Speedglas airflow patternThe exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder. The intelligent turbo unit keeps the airflow rate at a constant level. A diffuser spreads out the airflow pattern for your maximum comfort.
- Slim Welding Respirator Profile & Super LightOn body respiratory protection for welders allows for full-mobility and the slim profile makes the Adflo perfect for use in tight spaces. The respirator has recently been reduced in weight by a further 15%.
- Self-Adjusting Quick Release Swivel Breathing TubeThe Quick Release Swivel (QRS) allows for one handed connection and release. The self-adjusting length means the hose is always kept close to the welder to prevent snagging on surrounding objects.
- Stackable protection from particles and gases With the right type of Adflo filter, the Adflo welding respirator can effectively protect against both particles and gases - an important welding safety feature. Indicators assist the welder in knowing when to change the filters and to charge the battery.
- Standard & Airflow Plus The airflow is always a constant nominal rate of 170 litres per minute regardless of the battery’s charge or the particle loading of the filter. For hot, humid jobs, you can increase the airflow to 200 litres per minute to reduce fatigue and increase your overall comfort.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: The Adflo PAPR features a revolving two year warranty. Experience a problem with the system in the first two years and your 2 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas helmets and Adflo PAPR systems are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Head Protection - AS/NZS1801, Optional Hearing Protection - AS/NZS1270, Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature Large Clear Grinding Visor (Flip-Up) SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No (positive pressure seal for powered air) Head Harness N/A Safety Helmet Yes Required minimum protection factor 50 Air flow Level 170 & 200 l/min Adflo Battery Run Time 12 hours Adflo Battery Charge Time 1 hour rapid charge (80% capacity), 5.5 hours complete
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
- Reviews & Ratings
Bought the 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100XXi MP Air with Adflo Powered Air Welding Respirator a few weeks ago. Awesome product! in fact the best no.1 IMO