- Product Features
- Speedglas, In a Class of its Own: Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding PPE Made in Sweden: All Speedglas welding masks are made in Sweden with every welding lens still checked by hand.
- Huge Clear & Curved Grinding Visor A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding visor with 180 degree vision.
- Speedglas True-View Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the auto darkening lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas Welding Helmet SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating Speedglas auto darkening welding helmet series 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Welding Helmet with Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding mask is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection) & AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection).
- Aerodynamic Exhaust Vents Welding shield exhaust vents remove exhaled air, keeping you cooler and your lens fog-free.
- Comfort & Ergonomics This harness sets the industry benchmark for comfort and ergonomics. The 9100 head harness distributes weight perfectly, avoids sensitive areas and allows for complete customisation to your head.
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for welding helmet magnifying lenses makes attaching the mag lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding Equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 auto lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: Speedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas helmets are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact) Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature Large Clear Grinding Visor (Flip-Up) Memory Mode (Set-and-Forget) No SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents Yes Head Harness Custom fit, two crown straps with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No (retro-fit available) Required minimum protection factor N/A Air flow Level N/A Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Reviews & Ratings
Made the mistake of buying a competitor helmet. Bad move. Now have a SPEEDGLAS 9100FX. So $$ tight after learning the hard way.
Fantastic bit of gear. Bought a competitor helmet and I WASTED MY MONEY. So straight back to the new true view and yep true view is amazing.
I have a 9100fx with the flip face best helmet I ever used quality makes quality.
Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating
Speedglas TrueView – Literally See the Difference
Literally see the difference with new Speedglas TrueView
Speedglas Exhaust Vents to Keep the Welder Cool
Keeps the welder cooler and reduces the likelihood of a foggy welding filter
Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Head harness
View the custom Speedglas 9100 head harness that changed the welding helmet industry.
Welding Filter Settings
Set your welding helmet to suit your specific application
Fine Lines Demo
Is there a better way to see your weld?
The new Speedglas 9100XXi lens
Aussie & Kiwi welders reacting to new Speedglas TrueView for the first time!
We met a welder who swore by a competitor. He tried Speedglas TrueView and here’s what he thought.
The Speedglas 9100FX Flip-Up Mechanism
Smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170 x 100mm clear grinding visor. Please note that the video demonstrates the flip-up function on the non-air version.
Speedglas 9100XXi Flip-Up Welding Helmet FX & FX Air
The 3M Speedglas Flip Up Welding Helmet 9100XXi FX & FX Air have a smooth flip-up function reveals a huge clear grinding visor with 180 degree vision. Learn more about the range of Speedglas Welding Helmets at www.awsi.com.au