The 3M Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air Welding Helmet with 3M Versaflo V-500E Supplied Air regulator delivers outstanding supplied air respiratory protection for professional welders. The 9100 FX Air is a perfect combination of an auto-darkening welding helmet and flip-up grinding visor with peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision. The 9100XXi welding lens features True-View for clearer contours and edges, Auto-On and the largest viewing area on the market with TIG Sensor Technology (TST) down to an industry-leading 1 amp. The Versaflo V-500E regulator provides high class respiratory protection against hazardous welding fume, gases and particulates with a Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 100+.
- Product Features
- Welding Equipment Made in Sweden All Speedglas welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Positive Pressure Protection from Welding Fume Super comfortable face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Huge Flip-Up Clear & Curved Grinding Visor A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding visor with 180 degree vision.
- Speedglas True-View Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area AvailableThe huge Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating Speedglas welding helmet series 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and Switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection) & AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection).
- Comfort & Ergonomics This harness sets the industry benchmark for comfort and ergonomics. The harness distributes weight perfectly, avoids sensitive areas and allows for complete customisation to your head.
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Personal Protective Equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty ProtectionSpeedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas helmets are built to last.
The 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator (SAR)
- High Constant Flow Rate for Welder’s Protection Lightweight belt mounted regulator with high airflow rates (170 to 305 litres per minute) makes the 3M V-500E regulator ideal for hot and strenuous welding conditions.
- Because you only have one pair of lungs The V-500E compressed air regulator provides a required minimum protection factor of 100+ for mechanically and thermally generated particles and conforms to Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection).
- Exclusive airflow patternThe exclusive airflow pattern within the Speedglas respiratory welding helmets evenly distributes a constant level of filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder. A diffuser spreads out the airflow pattern for your maximum comfort.
- Welder’s Breathing Air FiltrationThe airline supply (supplied via a compressor) must be of breathable quality meeting the performance standards of AS/NZS1716. Oil, mist, water vapour or non-toxic, unpleasant odours are removed from the compressed air through use of a breathing air filtration system which connects to the V-500E regulator through a breathable air hose. Please view the brochure for more detailed information or contact AWS.
- Self-Adjusting Breathing Air Hose with Quick ReleaseThe Quick Release Swivel (QRS) allows for one handed connection and release. The self-adjusting length means the breathing hose is always kept close to the welder to prevent snagging on surrounding objects.
- Innovative & QuietThe 3M V-500E supplied air regulator features an integrated low flow warning whistle and a silencer that reduces the regulator’s noise level to less than 65 dBA – the equivalent of a typical conversation.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature Large Clear Grinding Visor (Flip-Up) SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No (positive pressure seal for supplied air) Head Harness Custom fit, two crown straps with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No Required minimum protection factor 100+ Air flow Level 170-305 l/min Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
- Reviews & Ratings
Ive got a 9100 fx air and versaflo and it's the best helmet ive had in 25 years of welding
Good lid wouldn’t use anything else
Flip up helmet good for lots of grinding work. The air set up is easy to use and means I don’t have to worry about sucking up fumes
Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating