The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 100 Ice Hot offers exceptional Speedglas optical clarity and protection with a distinctive graphic design. The powerful Speedglas 100 auto-darkening welding helmet is suitable for TIG down to 10 amps and features a 44 x 93mm viewing area with a light shade of 3, dark shades 8-12 and a new grind mode. With three sensitivity settings and a new delay setting welders can adjust the welding lens to suit their specific application. A comfortable head harness with a smooth ratchet mechanism allows for precision tightening and a custom fit.
- Product Features
- Speedglas, Welding PPE in a Class of its Own Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Made in Sweden All Speedglas welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Speedglas Optical Quality & Comfort The Speedglas 100 is our Swedish all-rounder delivering legendary 3M Speedglas optical quality and comfort at a highly affordable price.
- Industry Leading GraphicsQuality Speedglas graphics will not flake or splinter and are up for any challenge you throw at them.
- Reliable Arc Detection and Switching Photo-sensors are capable of detecting an arc down to 10 amps suitable for Stick, MIG & TIG.
- Super Light State A super light state of 3 makes non-welding vision crisp and clean.
- Grind Mode with High Impact RatingNew grind mode allows the welder to lock the lens into the super light state for all grinding applications. The Speedglas 100 helmet is compliant with Australian and New Zealand Standards for high impact (AS/NZS1337.1).
- Multiple Settings & Shades Equipped with five adjustable dark shades: 8-12, a light state of 3, three sensitivity settings, two delay settings (dark to light time) and a grind mode. Upgrade dark shade plates are available to increase the dark shade levels (eg. Shades 9-13, 10-14). Versatility at your fingertips.
- Super Light Weight Welding Mask Super lightweight (440 grams) for all day comfort with a narrow profile for tight spaces.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection) & AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection).
- Comfort & Ergonomics Smooth ratchet welding shield head harness with multiple adjustment points provides premium comfort and adaptability.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better welding vision.
- Speedglas Welding Equipment is a long term investment All 3M Speedglas 100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Speedglas 100 auto darkening welding helmets feature the longest warranty in their class with a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the auto welding helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas welding shields are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact) Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens No Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (down to 10 Amps) Grinding Feature Grind Mode Memory Mode (Set-and-Forget) No SideWindow Peripheral Vision No Hidden Arc Mode No Welding Lens Viewing area 44 x 93mm Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/2/2 Variable Dark Shades Shade 8-12 Light State Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 12 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-250 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No Head Harness Custom fit with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No Required minimum protection factor N/A Air flow Level N/A Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Reviews & Ratings
Hasn't let me down for the last 7 years. It's been dropkicked, thrown, drowned and still keeps going!
I originally only bought the 100v wild and pink just cause it was the only helmet I could find in pink! I'd heard great reviews so I gave it a go and turns out to be the best helmet I've ever used
My first auto tint welding mask i bought years ago was my speedglas 100 series which has copped a absolute flogging and has never failed or let me down and is still going strong today. I would never buy or use anything other than a speedglas. I did buy a competitor mask for home use that went to the tip what a piece of junk!.. Speedglas or nothing! wouldn't waste my money on anything else!
Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating