- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ X5A headband earmuffs (part number X5A).
- Wire headband for consistent pressure over prolonged use
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 35dB)
- Earcups tilt for optimum comfort, fit and efficiency
- Highest level of hearing protection offered by 3M
- High attenuation
- Headband is electrically insulated (dielectric)
- Extreme noise protection in loud environments
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX5)
- For use in general industry.
The 3M X5A earmuffs offer an exceptional standard of protection which makes them ideal for situations and applications with very high noise levels. Featuring a Class 5 (SLC80 35dB) hearing protection rating, the X5A earmuffs provide the highest level of noise protection offered by 3M and have a high level of attenuation thanks to new technology.
With an innovative foam lining inside each ear muff, newly designed spacers and specially formulated foam cup, the X5A head band earmuff gives you comfortable protection all day long. The head band is also electrically insulated (dielectric) and is also available in helmet attached form (part number X5P3E).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos