- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ III helmet mounted earmuffs (part number H540P3GS/E).
- Better attenuation at lower frequencies due to dual cup design
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 30dB)
- Reduced moisture and heat build-up from space inside cups
- Soft wide cushions ease pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts are easily replaceable to maintain hygiene
- Includes two blades to attach earmuffs to common helmet slots
- Also available in headband, high-vis headband or neckband styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H10P3G helmet mounted earmuffs (part number H10P3G)
With the right hearing protection, hearing loss or damage is preventable. The H540P3GS/E helmet mounted earmuffs offer users high quality hearing protection in high noise environments.
This protection is built around an innovative foam lining, which in turn creates a quality noise seal. The 3M H540P3GS/E earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, where noise levels can be reduced by up to 30 decibels. A Class 5 rating means the highest available protection, so you can rest assured these earmuffs are suitable for use in high noise environments.
The main industries where these earmuffs are commonly used include woodworking, metal processing, automotive, cement manufacturing, heavy engineering, construction, air travel, printing, AND textile manufacturing.
These Optime III series earmuffs are also available in a headband style (part number H540A), high-vis headband style (H540AHV) or neckband style (H540B).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos