- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ III neckband earmuffs (part number H540B).
- Dual cup design offers improved attenuation at lower frequency
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 34dB)
- Space within cup limits moisture and heat build-up
- Exceptional comfort and wearability with soft wide cushions to reduce pressure around the ears
- Replaceable cushions and inserts for improved hygiene
- Neckband style proven to be comfortable, practical and ergonomic
- Also available in headband, high-vis headband or helmet attachment styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H10B neckband earmuffs (part number H10B).
Without sufficient protection, workers in high noise environments will, over time, put their hearing at risk. With the H540B neckband earmuffs however, users can receive high quality hearing protection.
These earmuffs include an innovative foam lining that offers excellent protection and a quality noise seal. They can reduce noise by up to 34 decibels, earning the 3M H540B earmuffs a Class 5 protection rating. Class 5 is the highest available level of hearing protection, making the H540B earmuffs a perfect fit when faced with extreme spikes in noise levels.
Some industries where these earmuffs are commonly used include cement manufacturing, construction, automotive, air travel, printing, heavy engineering, woodworking, metal processing and textile manufacturing.
These Optime III series earmuffs are also available in a headband style (part number H540A), high-vis headband style (H540AHV) or helmet mounted style (H540P3GE).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos