- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ III series headband earmuffs (part number H540A).
- Dual cup design provides a high level of attenuation at lower frequencies
- Headband design built to maintain constant pressure and reliable protection
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 33dB)
- Space inside cup minimises moisture and heat build-up
- Soft, wide cushion design to avoid excessive pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts are replaceable
- Also available in neckband, high-vis headband or helmet attachment styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H10A headband earmuffs (part number H10A).
To eliminate the risk of hearing loss or damage, hearing protection is required. With the H540A headband earmuffs, users can receive high quality protection to suit high noise environments.
An inspired foam lining design creates a quality noise seal to protect your ears. The 3M H540A earmuffs then provide Class 5 hearing protection, which can reduce noise levels around you by up to 33 decibels. As far as earmuffs are concerned, a Class 5 rating is the highest available.
Some examples of industries where these earmuffs may be suitable include automotive, heavy engineering, air travel, manufacturing, construction, textile manufacturing, woodworking and metal processing.
The Optime III earmuffs are also available in a neckband style (part number H540B), high-vis headband style (H540AHV) or helmet mounted style (H540P3GS/E).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos