- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ II helmet attachable earmuffs (part number H520P3GS/E).
- Contemporary slim line cup design
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 29dB)
- Spacing in each cup reduces moisture and heat accumulation
- Soft wide cushions improve overall comfort and wearability
- Replaceable cushions and inserts for hygiene purposes
- Two blades included to attach earmuffs to a range of common helmet slots
- Also available in neckband and headband styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H7P3G helmet mounted earmuffs (part number H7P3G)
Protecting your hearing is paramount to prevent future hearing loss or damage. The H520P3GS/E helmet mounted earmuffs offer high quality hearing protection for harmfully loud environments.
An innovative foam lining secures the noise seal for optimum protection. The 3M H520P3GS/E earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, in turn reducing noise levels by up to 29 decibels.
The industries where these earmuffs are used include heavy engineering and metal processing, automotive, cement manufacture, construction, textile manufacture and woodworking.
These Optime II series earmuffs are also available in a headband style (part number H520A) or neckband style (H520B).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos