- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ II neckband earmuffs (part number H520B).
- Stylish cup design with slim profile
- Hearing protection Class 5 (SLC80 27dB)
- Spacious cup interior reduces moisture and heat build-up
- Reduced pressure around the ears due to soft, wide cushions
- Cushions and inserts can be replaced to maintain hygiene
- Neckband style provides peak comfort
- Also available in headband or helmet attachment styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H7B neckband earmuffs (part number H7B).
To minimise hearing loss or damage, your ears must be protected. With the H520B neckband earmuffs, users can receive quality hearing protection from harmful noise levels.
An upgraded foam lining provides outstanding protection and a reliable noise seal. The 3M H520B earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, helping to reduce noise levels by up to 27 decibels.
The H520B earmuffs can be implemented in many industries including cement manufacturing, automotive, heavy engineering, construction, metal processing, woodworking and textile manufacturing.
These Optime II earmuffs are also available in a headband style (part number H520A) or helmet mounted style (H520P3GS/E).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos