- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ II headband earmuffs (part number H520A).
- Slim line cup design delivers stylish look and comfortable feel
- Unique headband design maintains pressure for reliable protection
- Moderate level of attenuation
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 32dB)
- Space inside cup prevents excessive build-up of moisture and heat
- Soft wide cushions optimise comfort and wearability
- Replaceable cushions and inserts effectively maintain hygiene levels
- Also available in neckband or helmet attachment styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H7A headband earmuffs (part number H7A).
Protecting your hearing is necessary to mitigate workplace noise when it reaches a harmful level. The Optime II series H520A headband earmuffs offer premium hearing protection in noisy environments.
The quality noise seal is achieved via an innovative foam lining that provides consistently excellent protection. In fact, the 3M H520A earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, helping to reduce noise levels by up to 32 decibels.
Some industries where these earmuffs are commonly used include automotive, air travel, cement manufacture, construction, heavy engineering, metal processing, printing, textile manufacturing and woodworking.
These Optime II earmuffs are also available in a neckband (part number H520B) or helmet mounted format (H520P3GS/E).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos