- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ I helmet attachment earmuffs (part number H510P3GS/E).
- Slim, state of the art cup design
- Provides moderate attenuation level
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 26dB)
- Spacing inside cup limits moisture and heat build-up
- Soft, wearable cushion design with wider profile to reduce pressure around the ears
- Easily replaceable cushions and inserts for maximum hygiene
- Two blades included to accommodate common helmet slots and attach earmuffs to a wide range of industrial safety helmets
- Also available in headband or neckband styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H10P3G helmet attachment earmuffs (part number H10P3G).
With harmful noise levels especially common in industrial workplaces, proper hearing protection is crucial. To that end, the H510P3GS/E earmuffs can be easily attached to a wide range of industrial safety helmets so users can receive extreme noise protection at all times.
The unique foam lining offers excellent protection with a quality noise seal. Furthermore, the 3M H510P3GS/E helmet mountable earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, helping to reduce noise levels by up to 26 decibels.
Industries where these earmuffs are commonly used include woodworking, agriculture, metalworking, manufacturing and many others.
These Optime I earmuffs are also available in headband (part number H510A) or neckband format (H510B).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos