- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ I low profile neckband earmuffs (part number H510B).
Modernised cup design for stylish, slim fit
- Provides moderate level of attenuation
- Class 4 hearing protection (SLC80 25dB)
- Space inside cup reduces build-up of heat and moisture
- Wide, soft cushions offer improved comfort
- Replaceable cushions and inserts maintain hygiene
- Comfortable neckband style
- Also available in headband or helmet attachment style
- Supersedes the 3M Peltor H9B neckband earmuffs (part number H9B).
In high noise environments, it is important to protect your ears to minimise hearing loss or damage. With the H510B neckband earmuffs, the wearer can receive extreme noise protection while still being able to hear ambient noise.
The comfortable foam lining ensures excellent protection and a quality noise seal. The 3M H510B Optime I series earmuffs provide Class 4 hearing protection, helping to reduce noise levels by up to 25 decibels.
Common areas for use may include in the automotive, manufacturing, construction, metal processing, woodworking, engineering and agriculture industries.
These Optime I earmuffs are also available in a headband style (part number H510A) or helmet attachment style (H510P3GE).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos