- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ I low profile headband earmuffs (part number H510A).
Modern, stylish slim line cup design
- Offers moderate attenuation level
- Unique low profile headband design maintains constant pressure for reliable protection
- Provides Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 28dB)
- Space inside cup reduces moisture and heat build-up
- Soft wide cushions reduce pressure around the ears for improved comfort and wearability
- Replaceable cushions and inserts help maintain hygiene
- Also available in neckband or helmet attachment style
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H9A headband earmuffs (part number H9A).
Protecting your hearing in high noise environments is important in minimising hearing loss or damage. With the H510A headband earmuffs, users can receive extreme noise protection which still allows them to hear ambient noise.
An innovative foam lining gives you excellent protection and a quality noise seal. The 3M H510A earmuffs help to reduce noise levels by up to 28 decibels, offering Class 5 hearing protection.
These earmuffs are commonly used in a variety of industries including agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, construction, engineering, metal processing and woodworking.
These Optime I earmuffs are also available in a neckband style (part number H510B) or helmet attachment style (H510P3GE).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos