- Product Information
Earmuffs 3M™ Peltor™ H10P3E helmet attachable ear muffs (part number H10P3E).
- Hearing protection with a Class 5 rating (SLC80 33dB)
- Easily attaches to suitable helmet with Z3E connection (see suitable helmets below)
- Specially formulated foam and liquid filled cushions for a quality noise seal
- Also available in headband or neckband style
- For use in industries including manufacturing, mechanics, construction, tree lopping or any other high noise environment
- Suitable for use with helmets including MSA Super V-Gard II, MSA V-Gard, Protector Elite 300 and Protector Tuffmaster II.
The H10P3E helmet attached 3M earmuffs provide high level hearing protection for use with a number of industry-standard had hats. The H10P3E safety helmet attached earmuffs have an innovative foam cushion lining that blocks out high levels of noise in high noise environments.
A double casing within the earmuff allows for high-frequency attenuation with a quality noise seal. The H10 series ear cups feature an acoustic connection between the inner and outer layers which provides maximum low-frequency attenuation in industrial environments.
Suitable applications for use may include construction work, mechanic and car work, service and maintenance, industrial tasks and tree removal.
These H10 series earmuffs are also available in a neckband style (part number H10B), headband style (H10A) and helmet attachable with a Z3G connection (H10P3G).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
View More Videos & Literature
- Product Videos