- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ H10B neckband earmuffs (part number H10B).
- Extreme noise protection with a high level of attenuation
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 34dB)
- Comfortable neckband style
- New liquid & foam filled cushions provide quality noise seal
- Also available in headband or helmet attachment style
- For industrial use including maintenance, machinery, construction, mechanics, warehousing and tree removal tasks.
Protecting your hearing in high noise environments is important in minimising hearing loss or damage. With the H10B behind the neck earmuffs, users can receive extreme noise protection which still allows them to hear ambient noise.
An innovative foam lining gives you excellent protection and a quality noise seal. The 3M H10B earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, helping to reduce noise levels by up to 34 decibels. A Class 5 rating is the highest available, meaning you can rest assured that these earmuffs provide excellent protection and a perfect fit in extremely high noise environments.
Some industries where these earmuffs are commonly used include construction, mechanics, service and maintenance, warehousing and tree removal.
These H10 series earmuffs are also available in a headband style (part number H10A) or helmet attached styles (H10P3G or H10P3E).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
View More Videos & Literature
- Product Videos