- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Flip-Up Shield & Safety Helmet M-407 with Heavy-Duty 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR (part number 890407HD).
- High impact safety helmet with clear flip-up visor
- Lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Exceptional optical clarity with excellent peripheral and downward vision
- New upgraded heavy-duty Adflo™ is super light with rapid charge
- Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Flame resistant shroud provides additional head, shoulder and neck cover
- Respiratory, face and head protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1801).
The 3M Versaflo™ M-407 flip up shield and safety helmet with heavy-duty Adflo PAPR provides high level head, respiratory and face protection.
The M-400 series shield features a flip-up high impact clear visor in combination with a safety helmet. The clear visor provides excellent peripheral vision and optical clarity, with a scratch and chemical-resistant coating for tough environments.
When combined with the legendary heavy-duty Adflo powered air respirator, the M-407 helmet gives you up to 12 hours continuous protection and is suitable for tasks including woodworking, metalworking, coating, grinding, grain handling and cleaning. The Adflo respirator lets you select an airflow rate between 170 and 200 litres per minute, with seamless switching at the push of a button.
The new heavy-duty Adflo PAPR battery is 40% lighter and features new rapid charge functionality (0-80% capacity in an hour), providing a RMPF of 50.
This head top and system provides high impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1), head protection (AS/NZS1801) and respiratory protection (AS/NZS1716).
Also available are an optional flame resistant headtop cover (part number M-972), and replacement tear-off clear visors (M-928).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos