- Product Information
Pack of five replacement flame resistant face seals to suit 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series face shields (M-937).
- Flame retardant material
- Protects against sparks, spatter, flames and hot material
- Maintains positive pressure inside of face shield
- For use with 3M Versaflo™ M-Series Face Shields and a respiratory system
- Prevent hazardous particulates from entering helmet
- Designed for greater comfort and durability
- Comes standard in a pack of five.
The M-937 flame resistant face seals maintain air pressure within the face shield when using the 3M™Adflo™ PAPR or the Versaflo™ V-500E SAR. A flame retardant material prevents sparks, flames and hot matter from entering your face shield.
The face seal creates a barrier that prevents particulates from entering and contaminating the system. The flame resistant face seals provide protection from sparks, spatter, splash and other hot materials.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos