- Product Information
Pack of five replacement standard face seals to suit 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series face shields (part number M-935).
- Maintains positive pressure inside of face shield
- Prevents particulates from entering the helmet
- For use with all 3M Versaflo™ M-series face shields with a respirator system
- Comes standard in a pack of 5
- Also available in comfort face seal (part number M-936) and flame resistant face seal (part number M-937).
The M-935 face seals maintain positive air pressure within the face shield when using the 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR or the 3M™ Versaflo™ V-500E regulator. The face seal creates a barrier that prevents particulates from entering the helmet, keeping the air you breathe in clean and cool.
Other face seal options are also available including comfort face seal (part number M-936) and flame resistant face seal (part number M-937).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos