- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield with standard face seal (part number 895106).
- Please note that this is a non-stocked item. For availability, please call +61 0 2 9439 0111
- Fantastic peripheral and downward vision
- Great optical clarity
- Lightweight and compact
- Bump cap with clear visor
- Coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Fitted with a standard face seal
- Fully adjustable head harness
- Head top attached earmuffs available separately (part no. 197011)
- High Impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Compatible with the 3M™ Adflo™ regulator and 3M™ Versaflo™ V-500E regulator
- Bump cap only. If you require a safety helmet, please see the M-300 or M-400 series face shields.
The 3M Versaflo M-100 series face shield is a compact bump cap headtop, built for reliable face protection. The face shield has a coated lens that is resistant to chemicals and scratches, offering excellent vision both downward and peripheral.
The M-106 head top has a standard face seal fitted, preventing matter from entering your mask. The new fully adjustable head harness provides an optimal fit whilst distributing weight evenly to reduce stress on the neck.
This headtop is suitable for a wide variety of industries including spray painting, pharmaceutical, agriculture, construction, manufacturing and chemical handling.
The Versaflo M-106 face mask connects directly to the Adflo™ powered air respirator or 3M Versaflo™ supplied air regulator. When used with either of these options, the system complies with AS/NZS1716 for respiratory protection.
This head top complies with AS/NZS1337.1 standards (face protection). If optional earmuffs are added to this system it will also comply with AS/NZS1270 for hearing protection (see part number 197011).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos