- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield M-207 with fire retardant face seal (part number 895207).
- Wide lens area provides excellent vision
- Lightweight and compact bump cap with clear visor
- Coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Fitted with a flame-resistant face seal
- Fully adjustable head harness
- Head top attached earmuffs available separately (part no. 197011)
- High impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Compatible with the 3M™ Adflo™ regulator and 3M™ Versaflo™ V-500E regulator.
The 3M Versaflo M-207 face shield provides high impact face protection with a flame resistant face seal which prevents sparks and flames from entering your helmet.
The M-200 face shield has a coated lens that is resistant to chemicals and scratches, offering excellent downward and peripheral vision. This face shield is designed for prolonged use, with a newly designed head harness helping to evenly distribute weight, reducing stress on your head and neck.
The M-207 head top is suitable for use across a wide variety of industries including spray painting, pharmaceutical, agriculture, construction, manufacturing and chemical handling. It is directly compatible with the Adflo PAPR system and Versaflo V-500E SAR, offering respiratory protection (AS/NZS1716 standard) when connected.
Compliant with AS/NZS1337.1 standards for high impact face protection. If optional earmuffs are added to this face shield, it will also comply with AS/NZS1270 for hearing protection (see part number 197011).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos