- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield & Safety Helmet M-307 with Heavy-Duty 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR (part number 890307HD).
- High impact face shield with built-in safety helmet
- Chemical and scratch-resistant lens
- Excellent peripheral and downward vision with excellent optical clarity
- Flame resistant face seal
- New upgraded heavy-duty Adflo™ PAPR is super light with rapid charge
- Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50
- Adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Optional head, shoulder and neck cover
- Helmet attached earmuffs are available separately (part no. 197011)
- Respiratory, face & head protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1801).
The 3M M-307 head top with the heavy-duty Adflo powered air respirator provides high level head, respiratory and face protection for up to 12 continuous hours.
The M-300 series face shield features a high impact clear visor that is scratch and chemical resistant, designed for use in hard wearing environments. An extra-wide viewing area offers you exceptional optical clarity and peripheral vision while undertaking a variety of tasks. The M-300 series shield also has a flame-resistant face seal, which helps maintain the positive pressure within your head top when using the heavy-duty Adflo powered air system.
The new heavy-duty Adflo Li-Ion battery is 40% lighter and has rapid charge functionality, allowing you to charge your battery from 0-80% in just one hour. Benefit from seamless switching between two airflow settings at the push of a button, with your choice of 170 or 200 litres of air per minute. Offering an RMPF of 50, the M-307 with Adflo is suitable for applications including woodworking, coating, metalworking, grain handling, grinding, cleaning and manufacturing work.
This head top and system provide high impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1), head protection (AS/NZS1801) and respiratory protection (AS/NZS1716). Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270) is also available – see part number 197011.
This face shield has an optional head, neck and shoulder cover (part number M-976), replacement lens tear-offs (M-928) and also an optional flame resistant headtop cover (M-972).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos