- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield & Safety Helmet M-307 with Heavy Duty 3M™ Adflo™ respirator (part number 890307HD).
- High impact face shield with built-in safety helmet
- Chemical and scratch resistant clear visor
- Great peripheral and downward vision with outstanding optical clarity
- Flame resistant face seal
- New upgraded heavy duty battery provides an additional 4 hours run time over standard Adflo™ battery
- Upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Optional head, neck and shoulder cover
- Helmet attached earmuffs available separately (part no. 197011)
- Respiratory, face & head protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1801).
The 3M M-307 head top with Heavy-Duty Adflo respirator provides high level head, respiratory and face protection. The new Adflo heavy-duty battery provides up to 12 hours run time compared to around 8 hours for the standard battery.
The M-300 series shield features a high impact clear visor that is designed for tough environments, with a chemical and scratch resistant coating for extra durability. A flame resistant face seal around the neck prevents sparks and flames from entering the face shield, while also maintaining positive air pressure.
The new Adflo Li-Ion HD battery is around 40% lighter than the old style battery, making the Adflo system around 15% lighter. Spend more time working with a Rapid Charge function which allows the battery to charge up to 80% capacity in one hour.
The heavy duty Adflo respirator provides a RMPF of 50 and has two optional airflow rates of 170 and 200 litres per minute. Common applications for use may include sanding, grinding, woodworking, manufacturing or metalworking.
This head top and system provides high impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1), head protection (AS/NZS1801) and respiratory protection (AS/NZS1716). Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270) is also available – see part number 197011.
This headtop has an optional head, neck and shoulder cover (part number 895976), replacement lens tear-offs (M-928) and also an optional flame resistant headtop cover (M-972).
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!