3M™ M-Series Face Shield & Safety Helmet M-307 with Adflo PAPR Respirator
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield & Safety Helmet M-307 with 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR (part number 890307).
- High impact face shield with built-in safety helmet
- Coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Excellent peripheral and downward vision with exceptional optical clarity
- Flame resistant face seal
- New upgraded Adflo™ is super light with rapid charge
- Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Optional head, shoulder and neck cover
- Head top attached earmuffs are available separately (part no. 197011)
- Respiratory, face & head protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1801).
The 3M M-307 head top with Adflo respirator provides high level head, respiratory and face protection.
The M-300 series face shield features a high impact clear visor that is scratch and chemical resistant – for hard wearing environments. A wide viewing area gives you exceptional optical clarity and peripheral vision as you grind, clean and coat. The M-300 series shield also has a flame-resistant face seal, which maintains the positive pressure within your head top when using the Adflo powered air system.
The new Adflo Li-Ion battery has a rapid charge function (0-80% in just one hour) and is 40% lighter than the original Adflo battery. Seamlessly switch between two airflow settings with the push of a button, with a choice of 170 up to 200 litres of air per minute. The Adflo respirator provides an RMPF of 50, and is suitable for applications including woodworking, coating, metalworking, grain handling, grinding, cleaning and manufacturing work.
This head top and system provide high impact face protection (AS/NZS1337.1), head protection (AS/NZS1801) and respiratory protection (AS/NZS1716). Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270) is also available – see part number 197011.
This headtop has an optional head, neck and shoulder cover (part number M-976), replacement lens tear-offs (M-928) and also an optional flame resistant headtop cover (M-972).