- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Shield M-107 with Versaflo™ V-500E Supplied Air Regulator (part number 891107).
- Exceptional vision
- Coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Comfortable belt-mounted regulator
- Adjustable air flow setting 170-305 litres per minute
- Compact and lightweight with a Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 100+
- Low flow warning whistle
- Auxiliary port for air tools
- New quick release hose connection
- Optional head, shoulder and neck cover
- Flame resistant face seal
- Head top attached earmuffs are available separately (part no. 197011)
- Respiratory and face protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1).
3M Versaflo M-107 Shield with Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator V-500E provides a high level of respiratory and face protection.
The M-100 series face shield has a clear visor with a wide viewing area, giving you great optical clarity. The clear lens has a scratch resistant coating for tough working situations.
The Versaflo V-500E regulator is ideal for strenuous and hot conditions where comfortable respiratory protection is essential. The Versaflo system allows you to adjust your desired airflow level between 170-305 litres per minute for work in hot and humid environments, and provides a RMPF of 100+.
The comfortable belt-mounted regulator also has a ¼ inch BSP auxiliary port, allowing for easy simultaneous connection to air tools while you work. Common applications for use may include woodworking, coating, grinding and manufacturing where supplied air is required.
This head top complies with AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection) and AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection) standards. If optional hearing protection is added to this system it will also comply with AS/NZS1270 standards for hearing protection (see part number 197011).
Optional head, neck and shoulder cover (M-976) and optional flame resistant headtop cover (M-972) are also available.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!