- Product Information
3M™ 7500 Series Half Face Reusable Respirator - size small (part number 7501).
The 3M 7500 reusable half face respirator offers versatile protection across a wide range of applications including welding, painting, spraying, construction and many others.
- Soft, silicone face piece for comfort and durability
- Drop down feature for added convenience during breaks
- Thin nose bridge area for reduced pressure and improved comfort
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve offers reduced breathing resistance
- Less heat build-up and fogging
- Dual filter design for minimised breathing resistance
- Bayonet fitting means easy attachment of gas, vapour and particulate filters
- For use with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series filters and cartridges (sold separately)
- Also available in size medium (part number 7502) and size large (part number 7503).
The 3M 7500 Series reusable half face respirators are designed for enhanced user comfort and versatility. A well-balanced, secure head harness helps to reduce tension on pressure points, meaning a more comfortable fit for all day use.
The soft silicone face piece is built for durability, and features a thin nose bridge area for more improved comfort. Its low profile design helps to minimise interference and disruption of your field of view, and reduces fogging when wearing eye protection.
With the Cool Flow valve, users can benefit in hot and humid conditions as it effectively minimises heat and moisture build up. The 3M reusable respirator series are designed for a soft and secure fit, with a comfortable face seal that conforms to the users face.
The 3M 7501 mask has a twin filter design, with filters easily attached via a bayonet connection. The twin filter design means less breathing resistance and the ability to easily switch between gas, vapour and particulate protection as required. High performance media in each filter means you receive advance filtration against dangerous particles and contaminants.
Common applications where the 7500 series respirator may be used include welding, restoration of old cars, spraying pesticides, car spraying and automotive work, disinfecting and cleaning and contaminant handling. Filters are available for protection against contaminants including organic vapours, nuisance level acid gases, hydrogen fluoride, acid gas, ammonia and methylamine, and organic vapours and formaldehyde.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
3M Half Face Reusable Respirators
The range of reusable respirators from 3M including the 3M 6000 series and the 3M 7500 series for protection from gases, fumes and particulates.