- Product Information
3M™ 7500 Series Half Face Reusable Respirator - size large (part number 7503).
The 3M 7500 reusable half face respirator gives you flexible protection against a range of dangerous particulates and contaminants, across a range of industries and applications.
- Comfortable and durable silicone face piece conforms to user’s face
- Balanced, secure fitting headgear that avoids sensitive pressure points
- Drop down feature for added convenience during breaks
- Thin nose section gives you improved field of vision
- 3M Cool Flow™ exhalation valve minimises breathing resistance and heat build-up
- Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance and an even weight distribution
- Bayonet fitting for easy attachment of high performance particulate, vapour and gas filters
- For use with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series filters and cartridges (sold separately)
- Also available in size small (part number 7501) and size medium (part number 7502).
The 3M 7500 series reusable masks give you a flexible system for gas, vapour and particulate protection to suit a variety of applications. With user comfort in mind, the 7500 face masks feature a well-balanced head harness that distributes weight evenly while avoiding sensitive areas on your head – helping to minimise fatigue.
Experience improved breathing in hot and humid conditions, with the Cool Flow valve which reduces exhalation resistance and results in a downward flow of exhaled air. This means less heat build-up and reduced fogging when used with eye protection.
The 7503 respirator utilises a twin filter system, which means a more even weight distribution and easy connection with a range of filters. The dual filter design also allows for lower breathing resistance and increased comfort for prolonged use.
The low-profile respirator minimises disruptions to your field of view and provides a more comfortable streamlined fit. The 7500 respirator can be easily used while welding using the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 series welding helmets.
The 3M reusable respirators are suitable for industries including welding, construction, fibreglass, agriculture, building, automotive and garden maintenance. Filters are available for protection against contaminants including organic vapours, nuisance level acid gases, hydrogen fluoride, acid gas, ammonia and methylamine, and organic vapours and formaldehyde.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos