- Product Information
3M™ 6000 Series Half Face Reusable Respirator - size large (part number 6300).
The 3M 6000 series half face respirators provide excellent protection against gases, vapours and particulates, when used with 3M reusable respirator filters, and can be used across a variety of different tasks.
- Reusable respirator is lightweight with attachable filters
- Head suspension provides a comfortable fit
- Comfortable face piece for all-day use
- Reusable mask has a low-profile design, minimising disruption to your field of vision
- Dual filters promote even weight distribution and help to minimise breathing resistance for the user
- Versatile respirator is suitable for use with the 3M range of gas, vapour and particulate cartridges and filters
- Suitable for use with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series cartridges and filters (sold separately)
- Also available in small (part number 6100) and medium (part number 6200) sizes.
The 3M 6000 mask features a lightweight face piece with a slim low-profile design, for minimal disturbance to your field of view and improved comfort across a range of different applications. The 6000 series mask provides a comfortable seal which conforms to the wearer’s face for a safe and secure fit.
The best thing about the 6000 series mask is its ability to provide adaptable protection through a range of cartridges and filters. Cartridges and filters easily connect to the respirator through a bayonet connection, locking into place for a secure fit. The dual filter connections also mean a more even distribution of weight, and an improved breathing experience due to lower breathing resistance. These twin lightweight filters protect against a range of gases, particulates and vapours, and feature 3M high efficiency filtration media which provides advanced filtration technology, helping to maximise protection against dangerous contaminants and particulates.
The range of filters and cartridges include protection against acid gas, organic and inorganic vapours, ammonia, particulate and nuisance level acid gas filters and cartridges.
The 3M 6000 series mask is suitable for work applications including fabrication, cleaning, spraying pesticides, painting and general construction work. The 6000 mask is also designed to fit underneath the 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Series welding helmets.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos