- Product Information
3M™ 6000 Series Full Face Respirator - size medium (part number 6800).
The 3M 6800 full face respirator mask offers combined face and respiratory protection for use in a range of environments.
- Face mask has a high impact polycarbonate visor with a wide field of vision
- Silicone face mask for increased comfort
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve for decreased breathing resistance and build-up of heat
- Unique four strap head suspension is well-balanced
- Dual filter system with bayonet connection for safe and secure installation
- The mask can be used with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series cartridges and filters (sold separately)
- This mask is also available in small (part number 6700) and large (part number 6900) sizes
- Please note: this mask does not come with filters, the image above is for illustrative purposes only. Filters are sold separately.
The 3M 6000 full face masks offer convenient protection against various gases, vapours and particulates. The 6800 reusable respirator has a large, clear polycarbonate visor that is high impact, giving the user integrated face and respiratory protection that meets standards AS/NZS 1337.
The 6800 respirator provides a lightweight, comfortable fit thanks to a unique four-strap head harness that distributes weight evenly across the head and neck. Less pressure on sensitive areas of the head helps to minimise fatigue that is usually associated with poor-fitting respirators.
All 6000 series respirators feature the 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve, which ensures a low breathing resistance and minimal heat build-up, even in hot and humid environments.
The 6000 series of full face respirators have a bayonet connection system, allowing for easy connection of 3M cartridges and filters. These twin lightweight filters distribute weight evenly and provide lower breathing resistance.
Protection against vapours, gases and particulates can be achieved by using 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 respirator cartridges and filters. The filters offer high level filtration of dangerous contaminants such as organic vapours, inorganic vapours, acid gases, particulates and more.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos