- Product Information
Box of one hundred 3M™ E-A-R™ UltraFit™ corded earplugs (part number 340-4004).
- Triple flange design for high protection levels
- Ideal for moderate noise exposure levels up 100dB
- Metal detectable (ideal for food processing)
- Ideal for moderate noise levels up to 100dB
- Class 3 protection (SLC80 18dB)
- Long stem for ease of positioning
- Washable and re-useable
- 100 pairs per box.
The unique triple flange design of the 3M E-A-R UltraFit earplug allows for easy and comfortable positioning within the ear. The pre-moulded material fits comfortably into the ear canal without having to squeeze or roll down the earplug first.
When finished working, the E-A-R UltraFit™ can be easily removed by the stem and washed with soap. This product is metal detectable making it an ideal solution for hearing protection when contamination prevention is critical, such as food processing.
The E-A-R UltraFit earplug is ideal for use in environments with moderate levels of noise exposure levels up to 100dB. It provides Class 3 (SLC80 18dB) hearing protection under Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1270:2002).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos