- Product Information
Box of one hundred 3M™ E-A-R™ Express™ Pod corded ear plugs (part number 321-2115)
- Patented foam tip softens with usage to improve seal & comfort
- Unique pod design attached with vinyl cord
- Ideal for high noise exposure levels (95 < 100 dB)
- Class 3 protection (SLC80 19dB)
- Stem & plug are made of two different materials to ensure great fit with added comfort
- Perfect for environments where dirt and other substances are present
- Stem aids for a simple insertion as well as keeping dirty hands away from foam seal
- 100 pairs of earplugs per box.
The combination of a rigid PVC stem and soft polyurethane foam tip make the 3M E-A-R Express a comfortable and hygienic solution for hazardous noise levels. Having the PVC stem allows the wearer to hygienically position the earplug into the ear canal. This earplug is well suited to dirty environments and workers using their hands a lot as they will not transfer unhygienic sediment from fingers into the sensitive ear canal.
With the unique pod design, the E-A-R Express earplug creates a secure seal in the ear canal to reduce potentially dangerous noise levels. The slow recovery polyurethane foam on the tip of the earplug compresses easily and expands until a secure seal has been established.
The 3M E-A-R Express is designed to protect hearing in environments up to 100dB and has been classified under Australian and New Zealand standards (AS/NZS1270:2002) as Class 3 (SLC80 19dB).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos