- Product Information
Box of two hundred 3M™ E-A-R™ Taperfit™ II regular uncorded earplugs (AWS part number 3121219)
The 3M E-A-R™ TaperFit earplug uses specially formulated slow recovery foam to ensure a comfortable and reliable hearing protection solution.
- Tapered shape and soft foam provides comfort for all day use
- Ideal for high noise exposure levels (105 < 110 dB)
- May be worn with earmuffs for added protection
- For use in general industry
- Class 5 protection (SLC80 26dB) under AS/NZS 1270:2002)
- High attenuation make them suitable for a wide range of general applications
- Test compatible with 3M™E-A-Rfit™ Validation systems.
The 3M E-A-R Taperfit Earplugs are designed for environments with high levels of noise exposure. Using specially formulated foam material, these earplugs have a high level of sound attenuation. The polyurethane foam is smooth and very soft, making it a suitable earplug to wear, in any loud environment, for long periods of use. These earplugs can accompany earmuffs to produce a tandem effect, creating an even higher threshold of auditory protection.
This earplug has high level of attenuation against all noise frequencies in a wide range of industrial workplaces and throughout a variety of other noisy environments. Developed in compliance with Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1270:2002) the 3M™ Taperfit™ earplugs have a Class 5 rating and are suitable protections up to 110dB. This level of protection is increased when used in conjunction with earmuffs over the top of the earplugs.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!