- Product Information
Box of two hundred 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ uncorded earplugs (part number 312-1261).
- Soft, pliable foam offers comfort for wearing over an extended period of time
- Slow recovery foam effectively seals the ear canal and helps provide reliable hearing protection
- For use in general industry up 110dB
- Class 5 protection (SLC80 26dB)
- Bell shape allows for an easy insert and removal of the earplug
- Test compatible with 3M E-A-Rfit™ validation systems.
The 3M™ E-A-Rsoft ™ FX™ earplug is an ideal source of hearing protection in areas with high noise exposure. Made out of specially formulated polyurethane foam, this earplug is very soft and has a comfortable feel when being worn. The slow recovery foam and bell-shaped profile assist in creating a comfortable and effective seal, as the shape mimics that of the ear canal.
The 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ complies with Australian and New Zealand standards (AS/NZS1270:2002) and has a Class 5 level of hearing protection (SLC80 26dB).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos