- Product Information
Box of two hundred 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ Yellow Neons™ metal-detectable earplugs (part number 311-4106).
- Soft, low-pressure solution for all day wearability
- The bullet design of the earplug provides high protection rating
- Vibrant colour allows supervisors to conduct a quick visual hearing protection compliance check
- Class 4 protection (SLC80 23dB)
- For use in general industry
- Ideal for high noise exposure levels (100 < 105 dB)
- Slow-recovery foam
- Made of specially formulated polyurethane material
- Box has 200 pairs of earplugs.
The 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ Yellow Neons™ earplugs offer reliable hearing protection for all day use. Made from a soft, low-pressure foam, these earplugs provide a comfortable fit and optimum Class 4 hearing protection.
Slow recovery foam used for the E-A-R™ Yellow Neons™ earplugs expands to create a protective seal around the ear canal. The smooth material combined with the bullet shape of the earplug creates a comfortable fit that is ideal for all day long durability.
The slow-recovery foam earplugs are also metal-detectable – a small stainless steel ball enclosed within the specially formulated polyurethane foam makes the easily detectable without hindering on comfort. This is excellent for use in industries such as food processing, where hygiene is extremely important.
Under Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1270:2002) this earplug has a Class 4 rating (SLC80 23dB) and reduces the sound level conversion by 23 decibels. This level of protection is suitable for environments <105dB in a variety of applications including food processing, heavy engineering, construction, metal processing, woodworking and manufacturing.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos