- Product Information
Box of ten 3M™ 8812 particulate respirators with valve P1 (part number 8812).
- P1 rated filtration efficiency
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps remove heat and moisture build-up
- Coloured straps for easy identification of protection class (yellow for P1)
- Adjustable nose clip for a better seal and fit
- Protects against mechanically generated particles, dusts and mists
- Low breathing resistance
- Compatible with 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmets
- Protection factor = 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- Each box contains ten M8812 respirators
- Complies with AS/NZS1716:2012.
With its lightweight construction, low breathing resistance and Cool Flow valve for heat reduction, the 8812 mask is ideal for use when mechanically generated particles are present. Applications for use may include grinding, sanding, cutting, sawing or feeding livestock.
The 8812 mask effectively removes built up heat and moisture to create a cooler and less constricting wear. Using 3M’s high performance filtration media, the 8812 masks effectively capture particles to a high standard.
The 3M 8812 disposable respirator with P1 rating meets Australian and New Zealand standards (ASN/NZS1716:2003). This respirator is suitable for exposure to particles that are mechanically-generated.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos