- Product Information
Box of twenty 3M™ 8710 disposable respirators P1(part number 8710).
- Provides P1 particulate protection against mechanically generated particles
- Lightweight construction for added comfort and increased wearer time
- Adjustable nose clip ensures a better seal and fit
- Effectively removes heat and moisture build ups, providing a cooler and more comfortable wear
- Effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- Protects against dusts and mists
- Box contains twenty 8710 respirators
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2003 standards with a P1 rating.
The 3M 8710 mask is a lightweight respirator which offers P1 particle protection against mechanically generated particles, which may be present when drilling, sanding, cutting, grinding, plastering or feeding livestock.
Built for comfort, the 8710 respirator features an adjustable nose clip for a better fit, also helping to minimise eyewear fogging. Its lightweight design sits off the face for improved breathability and comfort.
The 3M 8710 disposable respirator with P1 rating meets both Australian and New Zealand standards (AS/NZS1716:2003).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos