- Product Information
Pair of A2B2E2K2P3 Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6099).
The 3M 6099 filters are ideal for working with a broad range of chemicals and particulates.
- Protection against Organic Vapours (boiling point > 65ºC), Inorganic & Acid Gases, Ammonia, Methylamine & Particulates
- A2B2E2K2P3 filter rating
- Only for use with 3M 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Connects easily to the bayonet connections for precise and secure locking
- Twin filter design is well balanced and low profile
- For use when working with a combination of chemicals and particulates
- Protects you against chemicals including chlorine, hydrogen chloride, organic vapours, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, formaldehyde and methylamine.
The 3M 6099 filters have an A2B2E2K2P3 rating and are strictly for use with the 3M 6000/7000 series full face respirators. This protection is useful when undertaking tasks where a combination of particles and chemicals may be present.
The 6099 dual filters are lightweight for a well-balanced fit with reduced breathing resistance. With their unique trapezoidal shape and low profile, you can experience a wider field of vision.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!