- Product Information
Pair of AXP3 Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6098).
The 3M 6098 filters easily connect to the 3M Full Face 6000/7000 series respirators to provide AXP3 protection against volatile solvents.
- Please note that this is a non-stocked item. For availability, please call +61 0 2 9439 0111
- Low Boiling Point Organic Vapours (boiling point < 65ºC) & Particulate protection
- AXP3 filter rating
- Note: Filter is single use only and must be worn with a 3M Full Face Respirator
- Only for use with 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Secure fit with the 3M bayonet connection fittings
- Low profile twin filters minimise breathing resistance
- Protection against highly volatile solvents including methanol, 1,3-Butadiene or Acetaldehyde in chemical plants, composites manufacturing or coatings.
The 3M 6098 filters provide AXP3 protection against Organic Vapours with a boiling point less than 65°C as well as toxic particulates. It is important to note this filter must only be used with 3M 6000/7000 series full face respirators, and is for SINGLE USE ONLY.
These filters are for use with methanol, 1, 3-Butadiene and Acetyldehyde, which are all highly volatile solvents. Common applications may include manufacturing composites, coating composites or in chemical plants.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
View More Videos & Literature
- Product Videos