- Product Information
Pair of A1 Formaldehyde Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6075).
The 6075 filters provide protection against Organic Vapours and Formaldehyde.
- Organic Vapour (with a boiling point > 65°C) and Formaldehyde protection
- A1 Form filter rating
- Ideal when working with solvents and formaldehyde
- Common applications may include chemical processing, plastic production, manufacturing fibreboard, fighting bush fires and laboratory work
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Can be used along with 3M 5925 or 5935 filters and 501 retainers for particulate protection.
A combined A1/Formaldehyde filter gives you protection against organic vapours as well as formaldehyde. These contaminants are often present when controlling bushfires, manufacturing plastics and fibreboards, processing chemicals or when carrying out laboratory work.
The 3M 6075 A1 Form respirator cartridges attach to the 3M reusable respirators via a bayonet connection fitting. Once in place, the lightweight filters lock into place for a secure and comfortable fit.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos