- Product Information
Pair of A1B1E1 Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6057).
The 3M 6057 filters provide high level protection when working with solvents or acid gases.
- Organic Vapour (boiling point >65°C), Inorganic Vapour and Acid Gas protection
- A1B1E1 filter class rating
- Useful when working with solvents and/or acid gases
- Suitable for use with 3M reusable respirators
- Replace when you notice the odour or taste of the contaminant/s
- If required, can also be used with 3M 5925 or 5935 filters and 501 retainers for particulate protection.
The 3M 6057 respirator filters give you the benefit of a combination of Organic Vapour (A1), Inorganic Vapour (B1) and Acid Gas (E1) protection. This level of filtration is ideal for working with solvents or acid gases such as toluene, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, bromine or chlorine. Common applications may include using paint thinners, manufacturing fertilisers, cleaning with acid or when degreasing.
The specially treated carbon grain inside the 3M 6057 respirator filters actively soaks up the gas and vapour molecules mentioned above. The high efficiency filters connect to the bayonet fittings on the 3M reusable respirators, for easy use and changeover.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos