- Product Information
Four pairs of K1 Gas and Vapour Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6054).
The 3M 6054 respirator filters are great for applications where Methylamine and Ammonia may be present.
- Please note that this is a non-stocked item. For availability, please call +61 0 2 9439 0111
- Filters protect against Ammonia and Methylamine
- K1 filter rating
- Ideal when working with fertilisers, refrigeration, dyes and synthetic fibres which may contain ammonia and methylamine
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Replace filters as soon as you can smell or taste the contaminant, the filters have been opened for more than six months or if expiry date on the sealed packet has passed.
The 3M 6054 filters provide effective K1 protection when combined with a 3M half or full face respirator. K1 filters use high performance material to ‘soak up’ the gas and vapour molecules given off by ammonia and methylamine. Common situations where you may come into contact with ammonia include working with refrigeration, dyes, synthetic fibres or when handling fertilisers.
The ammonia filters 6054 are lightweight and easily attach to the 3M reusable respirator series. The dual filter system ensures a more comfortable breathing experience and reduces exhalation resistance.
If you need particle protection also, the 3M 5925 (P2) or 5935 (P3*) filters can be stacked onto the 6054 K1 filter. If you choose these additional particle filters, you will also need a pair of filter retainers (part number 501) to hold the filters in place.
*P3 protection only achieved when using a full face respirator.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
View More Videos & Literature
- Product Videos