- Product Information
Pair of A1 Organic Vapour Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6051).
The 3M 6051 filters provide A1 protection ideal for applications including mixing paint thinners or glue, where organic vapours are present.
- Protection against Organic Vapours (with a boiling point >65°C)
- A1 filter rating
- Filters are suitable for use with organic solvents, mixing paint thinners and glues
- Can be used with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Look to replace filters when you can smell or taste the contaminant, the filters have been opened for more than six months or if the expiry date on the sealed packet has elapsed
- Can also be used in conjunction with 3M 5925 or 5935 filters and 501 retainers if particle protection is required.
When used with the 3M reusable respirator range, the 3M 6051 filter provides A1 level Organic Vapour protection for vapours with a boiling point greater than 65°C. This type of protection is suitable when mixing paint thinners, working with glue or in any situation where you may be working with organic solvents.
The 6051 filters easily attach to your 3M reusable respirator’s bayonet connection, locking into place for a safe and secure fit.
Optional particle protection can also be added to this filter if required. If you need P2 protection, simply stack the 3M 5925 particle filters on top of your 6051 A1 filters. Or, for P3* protection stack on the 3M 5935 particle filter (*P3 protection can only be achieved when using a full face respirator mask). If adding either the 5925 or 5935 filters, you will need the retaining clips (part number 501) to hold them securely in place.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
View More Videos & Literature
- Product Videos