- Product Information
Pair of P2/P3HF Toxic Particulate Filters for use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6038).
The 3M 6038 filters are built for durability with a spark-resistant outer casing and are great for working with hydrogen fluoride and toxic particles.
- Protective casing deflects sparks and splashes
- Provides protection against Particulates, Hydrogen Fluoride, Nuisance Level* Organic Vapour and Acid Gas
- P2/P3**HF filter/class rating
- Suitable for use when working with hydrogen fluoride and toxic particles
- Compatible with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators.
It is crucial to protect your lungs when working with toxic particles and hydrogen fluoride as these dangerous contaminants pose a significant risk to your health. The 3M 6038 P2/P3HF filters provide effective protection against Particulates, Hydrogen Fluoride and Nuisance level Organic Vapours and Acid Gas.
A hard protective outer case provides extra durability in environments where the risk of sparks or splashes may be present.
*Nuisance levels refer to those levels below the Safe Work Australia Exposure Standards (WES).
**P3 Toxic Particulate rating is only achieved when using a 3M full face respirator. If the respirator is only half face, the filter rating will be P2 Particulate protection.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos