- Product Information
Pair of P2/P3HF Toxic Particulate Filters for use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6038).
The 3M 6038 filters are built for durability with a spark-resistant outer casing and are great for working with hydrogen fluoride and toxic particles.
- Protective casing deflects sparks and splashes
- Provides protection against Particulates, Hydrogen Fluoride, Nuisance Level* Organic Vapour and Acid Gas
- P2/P3**HF filter/class rating
- Suitable for use when working with hydrogen fluoride and toxic particles
- Compatible with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators.
It is crucial to protect your lungs when working with toxic particles and hydrogen fluoride as these dangerous contaminants pose a significant risk to your health. The 3M 6038 P2/P3HF filters provide effective protection against Particulates, Hydrogen Fluoride and Nuisance level Organic Vapours and Acid Gas.
A hard protective outer case provides extra durability in environments where the risk of sparks or splashes may be present.
*Nuisance levels refer to those levels below the Safe Work Australia Exposure Standards (WES).
**P3 Toxic Particulate rating is only achieved when using a 3M full face respirator. If the respirator is only half face, the filter rating will be P2 Particulate protection.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!