- Product Information
Ten pairs of P2 Particulate Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 5925).
The 3M 5925 filters offer P2 level protection that can be fitted to the 3M 6000 series cartridges.
- Protection against thermally or mechanically generated particulates (P2), including those which may contain oil
- To be fitted securely onto the 3M 6000 series cartridges with 3M 501 retainer covers
- Particulate filters are easily replaceable
- 5925 filters protect against dust, mists and fumes
- Applications for use may include welding, grinding or cutting
- Suited for use with 3M reusable respirators and 3M 6000 cartridges
The 3M 5925 P2 filters are designed for use in combination with 3M 6000 series respirator cartridges. P2 particulate protection is useful in filtering out harmful contaminants that result from work such as welding, sanding, grinding, cutting and working with woods and metals.
These filters fit securely on top of the 6000 series filters that fit the 3M reusable half and full face respirators when clipped on with the 3M 501 retaining clips. It is important to monitor the condition of your filters, to ensure you are receiving the maximum level of desired protection. Look to change your 5925 filters once they become dirty, damaged or you notice a higher level of breathing resistance. Knowing how to maintain your equipment is crucial in protecting your lungs.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos