- Product Information
Disposable 3M™ 4251 half face respirator A1P2 (part number 4251+).
- Protection against organic vapour and particulate hazards (A1P2)
- Lightweight, low profile and well balanced design provides undisturbed field of view
- Built-in filters so cartridge or filter replacements are not required
- Textured face seal reduces slippage and improves comfort
- Respirator can be used until damaged, particulate filters clog or gas filters become saturated
- Re-sealable bag provides convenient and clean storage between uses
- Complies with the AS/NZS 1716:2012 standards.
The 3M™ 4251 half face respirator with inbuilt A1P2 filters is designed to provide comfortable and lightweight protection against organic vapours, gases and particulates.
This half face respirator provides protection without compromising comfort. A clear field of view and textured face seal allow for the 3M 4251 respirator to fit securely on your face without any hesitation of slippage – creating a secure fit that you can trust. The maintenance-free respirator has no replaceable cartridges or filters and can be used until damaged or until particulate filters become clogged.
The 4251 disposable respirator mask is excellent for use in a variety of applications, including domestic appliance manufacturing, vehicle manufacturing, paint/varnish manufacturing (non-Isocyanates subject to usage conditions), boat construction, machinery manufacturing, plant equipment manufacturing along with many others.
This product meets Australian and New Zealand standards (AS/NZS1716:2003) and European Community Directive 89/686/EEC (Personal Protective Equipment Directive) and are therefore CE Marked. The 3M 4251 (A1P2) respirator protects from organic vapours up to ten times the Exposure Standard or 1000 PPM (parts per million), whichever is lower, whilst also protecting against particulates.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos