- Product Information
Pair of P2/P3 Toxic Particulate Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 2135).
The 3M 2135 filters provide P2/P3* particulate protection when used with 3M reusable respirators.
- Provides protection against toxic particulates P2/P3*
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for filtration efficiency
- Lightweight dual filters provide low breathing resistance
- Low profile filters simply connect to the bayonet connections on the 3M 6000/7500 series half face masks and 3M 6000/7000 series full face masks
- For use when working with toxic particles such as asbestos and beryllium
- *P3 rating only achieved when used with a 3M 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirator
- Look to replace filters when breathing becomes noticeably more difficult or when damage/loading is evident
The 3M 2135 Particulate Filters have a P2/P3* filtration rating and are designed to filter out particulate matter generated by mechanical and thermal processes, and will also filter highly toxic particles only when used with a 3M full face respirator (*the full face respirator provides P3 protection, P2 protection will be achieved with a half face respirator). Contaminants from these processes often exist as dangerous fumes, dusts and mists. The 2135 particle filters have an electrostatic charge that traps the threatening particles inside the filter, preventing them from being inhaled.
Common applications where P2/P3* particle protection may be necessary include welding, cutting, grinding or sanding. When installing the 3M 2135 respiratory filters, simply lock them into the bayonet fitting for a safe and secure fit. Their lightweight profile and low breathing resistance enables these particle filters to aid in the reduction of breathing resistance for a comfortable fit for tasks spanning over an extended period.
The 3M 2135 filters are compatible for use with the 3M 6000/7500 series half face masks and the 3M 6000/7000 series full face respirators.
To achieve maximum protection, it is important to regularly inspect the condition of your filters. If the filters appear damaged or dirty, or are becoming increasingly difficult to breathe through, they must be changed immediately.
Please note that these filters will only filter out particulate matter – if you require additional gas or vapour protection seek a higher rated filter of this range.
To achieve maximum protection, it is important to regularly inspect the condition of your filters. If the filter appears damaged or dirty, or are becoming increasingly difficult to breathe through, they must be changed immediately.
Please note that these filters will only filter out particulate matter – if you require additional gas or vapour protection, please see the our additional range of filters.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
View More Videos & Literature
- Product Videos