3M™ 2125 Filter Disc Particulate P2
Pair of P2 Particulate Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 2125).
3M 2125 Particulate Filters connect to the 3M Half and Full Face Respirators to provide P2 particulate protection.
- Provides a P2 rating of particulate protection
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for highly efficient filtration
- Lightweight twin filters offer low breathing resistance
- Filters easily connect to the bayonet fittings
- M2125 particle filters have electrostatically charged fibres to trap dangerous particulate matter
- Applicable for filtering out certain mists, fumes and dusts when welding, grinding, sanding, drilling or cutting
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Replace the filter immediately when it becomes difficult to breathe comfortably or filter becomes dirty or damaged
The 3M 2125 Particulate Filters have a P2 filtration rating and are designed to filter out particulate matter generated by mechanical and thermal processes. These may arise in the form of mists, dusts and fumes which occur when welding, grinding, cutting, drilling or sanding. The particulate filter removes tiny droplets of particles in the air that would otherwise be breathed in.
The 3M 2125 respirator filters come in a pair, and lock into the dual bayonet fittings on the 3M 6000/7500 series half face masks and the 3M 6000/7000 series full face respirators. These particulate filters are extremely lightweight and because of the market leading dual filter system, users can experience improved exhalation flow and less breathing resistance.
The electrostatically charged fibres in this particulate filter ensure that any particles are trapped in the high efficiency media.
It is recommended to replace your filters once it becomes difficult to breathe comfortably or when the filter becomes damaged or dirty. Please note that these filters will only filter out particulate matter – if you require additional gas or vapour protection, seek a higher rated filter from this range.